Are you a pancake lover? If you answered with an automatic “yes,” then these protein pancakes might quickly become your best friend! With only 5 grams of sugar and 42 grams of protein, this delicious treat is perfect for even the cleanest of eaters.
- 1/2 cup Wholewheat flour
- 1 scoop MyProtein Cookies and Cream Whey protein
- 1-1/2 tbsp. Dark cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. Granulates sugar or erythritol
- 1/2 tps. Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond milk
- 1/4 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1 large Whole egg
- MyProtein Cookie protein bar
Vanilla Cream Filling
- 1/2 cup Plain, nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tbsp. Granulated stevia or erythritol
- 1 tbsp. Dark coca powder
- 2 tbsp. Sugar-free maple syrup
- Preheat a pan to medium-high or a griddle to 350 F. In a bowl, mix together flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, Stevia, and baking powder. In a separate bowl, mix together pumpkin, egg, and almond milk.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Be careful not to overmix. Spoon batter onto griddle to make four even-sized pancakes. Cook for about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Mix together Greek yogurt, pudding mix, and Stevia to make vanilla cream filling. Mix cocoa powder and sugar-free syrup to make chocolate sauce.
- Layer pancakes with vanilla cream. Chop protein bar into chunks. Top pancakes with Combat Bar chunks and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Calories: 460g
- Carbs: 55g
- Protein: 42g
- Fats: 11g
Servings: 4 pancakes (without toppings)