If a beef burger is the only burger in your mind, this recipe will bring your belly inner peace. The recipe calls for extra-lean ground beef, and grilling on a barbecue will further reduce the fat content. This burger packs a protein punch!
- 1 pound Extra lean Ground Beef
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/2 onion, finely minced
- 2 Green onions, finely diced
- 1/4 cup dry oats
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbps. Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Low-sugar barbecue sauce
- 4 Wholewheat burger buns
- Combine ground beef, egg whites, onion, green onions, dry oats, with Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce.
- Form into four patties and place on a heated grill.
- Brush patties with barbecue sauce as they cook. Flip patties every few minutes until cooked to desired specs.
- Serve on top of the bun with lettuce, tomato, and mustard if desired.
- Calories: 406g
- Carbs: 36g
- Protein: 33g
- Fats: 13.75g
Contributor: FlexiLean Fitness