Skip the blueberry pie in favor of this healthier, low-calorie dessert, packed with more than a third of the recommended daily value of calcium (plus vitamin B-6, niacin, riboflavin and folic acid to boot!). The best part: All you need is 10 minutes to whip up this crowd-pleasing blueberry parfait.
- 4 ounces fresh blueberries
- 6 ounces low-fat blueberry yogurt
- 16 ounces low-fat plain Greek yogurt (we used Chobani)
- 2 ounces blueberry preserves
- 4 honey graham cracker sheets
- Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor until crumbly.
- In a glass cup, alternately layer the yogurts, preserves and graham cracker crumbs until filled to the rim.
- Calories: 227g
- Carbs: 42g
- Protein: 10g
- Fats: 2g
Servings: 4 (8 ounces per serving)
Contributor: Perry Santanachote