Naturally high in protein & healthy fats, these beauties can be enjoyed for a breakfast on the go, or as a healthy dessert to satisfy that sweet tooth.
- 500g pot Greek yoghurt (Fage) Full fat or 2% (it’s thicker)
- 5 drops MyProtein flavdrops (flavour of your choice) we use toffee
- 60g milled linseed
- 100g oats (blitz in a blender for 5 seconds to make a rough flour consistency)
- 15g liquid coconut oil
- 1 ripe mashed banana
- 1 tbs honey (optional)
- Choose from: Nut butter, frozen berries, honey, strawberries, banana, lemon curd
4 x 300ml pots with lids (if serving at home, use glasses for a better effect)
- In a large bowl liquid coconut oil and mashed banana, mix well until smooth. If you need a bit more liquid, add a splash of milk (we like almond milk). If you would like a slightly sweeter base, add a spoon of honey or sweet freedom in here.
- Add linseed and oats to the wet mixture and mix well until all is covered and creates a sticky firm mix.
- Divide the mix into 4 and press into the bottoms of your pots. Pop these in the fridge to chill.
- In the yoghurt pot, add 5 drops of flavour drops. Our favourite is toffee, although vanilla works well (have a play around and match with your chosen topping). Stir well and pop back into the fridge.
- Topping time! Our all-time favourite is peanut butter toffee cheesecake. We used to think peanut butter and yoghurt sounded odd.. how wrong we were.
- Other combinations which work well: berry compote (defrost and heat berries slowly until they breakdown and thicken, add a sweetener if desired. Cool and then chill in the fridge.
- Fresh fruit – simply slice thinly and set aside.
- Remove bases and yoghurt from the fridge.
- Carefully & evenly spoon yoghurt over each one of the bases.
- Depending on your topping, either stir in or place on top of the yoghurt. (I like to create a swirl with the berry compote / lemon curd / nut butter.
- Place lids on to the pots and keep in the fridge ready to go!
- Calories: 385g
- Carbs: 46g
- Protein: 13g
- Fats: 17g
Servings: 4 (without toppings)
Contributor: FlexiLean Fitness